Ahead of the new season, Oldham Athletic Community Trust are seeking applications from local charities to be part of the inaugural Charity Spotlight initiative.
Charity Spotlight aims to use Oldham Athletic matchdays and provide a platform for local charities to raise awareness & funds, with a wide range of additional opportunities available for chosen organisations.
As part of the event, charities will also receive:
- One dedicated matchday.
- Oldham Athletic players warming-up in charity t-shirt (provided by charity).
- Signed warm-up t-shirts to assist with the fundraising.
- PR of the matchday, including programme and website article.
- Fundraising opportunities on the day, including opportunity to speak in hospitality.
- To be included in the final home game of the season celebration event.
Martin Vose, OACT Head Of Community, commented: “There are many, many amazing charities based within Oldham who on a daily basis support communities across the borough.
Through this initiative we want to celebrate this network whilst also raising awareness of some of the support that is out there & available should it be needed.
Oldham Athletic Community Trust will review and allocate applications however due to the limited number of fixtures available not all requests will be successful. Successful charities will be contacted W/C 10th July, following the fixture release.
To be eligible, charities must be based in Oldham and/or working to benefit of communities within the borough.To nominate your charity, or request further information, please email Martin.Vose@oact.org.uk.